Thursday, March 21, 2013

5 - 5 dots chikku kolams

5 - 5 dots are the next stage in learning kolams.. There is a huge range in this section.  Though I have quite a collection, long ago I was able to make only a few on photoshop and store them on my computer which I am sharing with you now.  Like I mentioned in the 3 - 3 dots section, these kolams can also be made to look different by changing the direction to arrive at a new kolam.  Try it out and see..  For some of the kolams I have identified the sections with different colours to ease the learning process for the freshers.





























































































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and simple kolams. Usage of different colours makes it easy to learn. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete